4wheelingearheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4wheelingearheads

From The Hard Core Wheeler To The Weekend Warrior.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to a site just for those who like Mud and wheelin

LMAO found this had to share it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muddslut
Admininstrator
Site Photographer

AdmininstratorSite Photographer
muddslut

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-17

LMAO found this had to share it Empty
PostSubject: LMAO found this had to share it   LMAO found this had to share it EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:37 pm

Dear Tide,

I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck.

One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband. What a relief!

Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product. Well, gotta go, have to write to the Hefty bag people.
Back to top Go down
owndog
Site Owner
owndog

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-12-18

LMAO found this had to share it Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO found this had to share it   LMAO found this had to share it EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:43 pm

LMAO ! She must be blonde dumbass
Back to top Go down

LMAO found this had to share it
Page 1 of 1