4wheelingearheads

From The Hard Core Wheeler To The Weekend Warrior.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to a site just for those who like Mud and wheelin

Share | 

Mud boggs Ga style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
79F150

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Mud boggs Ga style   Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:59 pm

We had people showing up from 4 other states for the mud pit. 88MULE and Ogechee4x4 showed up late and they were turned away because of high attendance. Mels has more pics but I figured I would get the thread started. 🤣

First thing that caught my eye was this 4 door Bronco...

I am not a Jeep fan but this thing was bad ass right up to the point it blew both drive shafts. rockout

3 gears
Back to top Go down
View user profile
79F150

PostSubject: Re: Mud boggs Ga style   Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:00 pm

Quote :
Yessir. www.gamudbogging.com <-- More pics on their site. They just started doing this about once a month. The crowd isn't near as big on the monthly things, but around here for the last 20 years or so there's always been a big Christmas Eve ride and on New Years Day. So EVERYBODY with a truck knows about it and goes to hang out. It started out kinda chilly, but warmed up to being comfortable. I had on coveralls and a boggin so I was just toasty.

Here's some pics I got...

This was a NICE 92-96 model. I don't know what kinda lift and tires he had, because he sat in this hole for a good 4-5 hours. He was in it when we showed up just before 10 and when we left around 3 he was finally out.

This guy idled through this hole like it was nothing while it was swallowing up smaller trucks.

Same truck...

Bronco on Rockwells...

I liked this one, its sittin on 39.5s. My brother is trying to talk me into going bigger with Brutus...but I'm not sold on it yet.

Old International that didn't play long until he was dragged out by the tractor.

Random Bronco. Didn't get a pic of what he was doing though...he was towing a Broken Blazer. :haha

Oops.. He definitely broke something, tires were pointing ways they weren't supposed to be pointing.

This truck reminded me of MiKE's.

Another Bronco...

That big white Chevy putting the coal to it with his diesel...

Just keep a jug of water handy to clean the windshield...

Soon as he made it through the hole it died and he started beating on the steering wheel like maybe he's had this problem before... :haha

Another one. The place was covered up in Broncos.

I got pics of when we took Brutus and Dale's truck out, but there's on my sister in laws Snapfish, so I'll have to get them later.

afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
79F150

PostSubject: Re: Mud boggs Ga style   Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Quote :
Ok, here's some more...

Oopsie..some fullsize Blazer flopped.

Brutus. My brother was driving. We didn't stay out long because it was too crowded and people were sliding around and being stupid.

Dale's 79 F150...

Time to go home...

That asshole in the Bronco sure is close. :toothless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
muddslut
Admininstrator
Site Photographer

AdmininstratorSite Photographer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Mud boggs Ga style   Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Thats some cool Pics, looks like a lot of fun had by all... and thanks for moving it to the new site...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
79F150

PostSubject: Re: Mud boggs Ga style   Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Not a problem... thumbs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mud boggs Ga style   

Back to top Go down