4wheelingearheads

From The Hard Core Wheeler To The Weekend Warrior.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to a site just for those who like Mud and wheelin

My New Old Sickness.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacked86bronco
Mr.AssHole
Mr.AssHole
Jacked86bronco

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-10

My New Old Sickness. Empty
PostSubject: My New Old Sickness.   My New Old Sickness. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:28 pm

As some of you know i sold the BroncoII and got out of wheeling.Well im not one to not have a hobby so i picked up an old one So heres my new old sickness.
My New Old Sickness. RadioRoom010
Ok well in this pic is my 2 meter Icom IC-28A,Yes I have my Ham License.Palomar 225 watt linear amp that i use on 10 Meters,The mic in the pic is an Expander 500 Amplified desk mic with tone control.The meters in the center are old school Micronta R.F Power/S.W.R/Modulation And the black radio in the center is a Galaxy 44DX Thats a loner till i get My 10 and 11 meter Uniden Pesident HR2510 back.

And This is my homebrew 2 meter copper Jpole I made this a few weeks ago and it works the balls.
My New Old Sickness. RadioRoom023
My New Old Sickness. RadioRoom022

And this is my 10 and 11 meter antenna its an Imax 2000 With a Pogo Stick ground plane kit it stands about 60 feet off the ground at the base of the antenna The antenna alone is 24 feet long.
My New Old Sickness. RadioRoom024
My New Old Sickness. RadioRoom025

I also have a home brew 5/8th's wave ground plane and a 5/8th's wave dipole that i made for 2 meters,Right now all the radios are powered by a 25 amp Astron power supply,But im working on a battery bank for alternative power.Well thats my sickness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://4wheelingearheads.com
owndog
Site Owner
owndog

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: My New Old Sickness.   My New Old Sickness. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Holly shit ! So are you talking to mars or what ??? brows

Jacked86bronco
Mr.AssHole
Mr.AssHole
Jacked86bronco

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: My New Old Sickness.   My New Old Sickness. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:05 am

owndog wrote:

Not yet,right now i only have my Technician class license so im limeted to the bands i can go on but i'll be upgrading to General class by the end of winter and then i can get on the HF bands and talk all over the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://4wheelingearheads.com
owndog
Site Owner
owndog

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: My New Old Sickness.   My New Old Sickness. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:08 am

Jacked86bronco wrote:
owndog wrote:

Not yet,right now i only have my Technician class license so im limeted to the bands i can go on but i'll be upgrading to General class by the end of winter and then i can get on the HF bands and talk all over the world.

wow no shit really ! i didnt know that -- i dont know any thing about ham radio

gonzo
Mud Slinger
gonzo

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: My New Old Sickness.   My New Old Sickness. EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:52 am

John's sick? LOL. Don't they make a pill for that?
Good to see your staying out of trouble anyways. LOL
Have fun.
thumbs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Old Sickness.   My New Old Sickness. Empty

Back to top Go down

My New Old Sickness.
Page 1 of 1