4wheelingearheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4wheelingearheads

From The Hard Core Wheeler To The Weekend Warrior.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to a site just for those who like Mud and wheelin

I am BAAAAACK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muddy_Tacoma

Muddy_Tacoma

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-29

I am BAAAAACK Empty
PostSubject: I am BAAAAACK   I am BAAAAACK EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:31 pm

wtf ......... I keep trying to get on this damn site and it tells me i dont exist....who rubbed me out??!?!??! well my account i mean??? well i am back !!!! hello

Hi, My name is Dana and I drive a Toyota....96 Tacoma.....nothing fancy....I call her THE WHORE......spend lottsa money and get little satisfaction from her......I also drive occasionally my 93 Toyota....We call her The MUD SLUT.......go into the mud BALLS DEEP and she loves it.......my new toy is a 98 Cadi SLS....for those days I dont want to feel the bumps in the road (Salmon Falls Rd anyone?)......I call her THE BITCH......looked down one evening and the message display read HEAD LIGHTS RECOMMENDED....hence THE BITCH.

I know a few of the guys here...Hello Gonzo and John....and Dave and Chrissy.....Own Dog I met once....hope to meet everyone soon....thanks
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/Dana1166
Jacked86bronco
Mr.AssHole
Mr.AssHole
Jacked86bronco

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-10

I am BAAAAACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am BAAAAACK   I am BAAAAACK EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:29 am

Hey whats up buddy glad u made it back,And lets not talk about Salmon Falls,Speaking of wich u should stop in sometime instead of just driving by.
Back to top Go down
http://4wheelingearheads.com

I am BAAAAACK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4wheelingearheads :: General :: New Members-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com